I am passionate about coaching homeowners through the process of renovation and interior design, and I love to design spaces that will bring peace and harmony to you and your home.
I am a Certified Interior Designer with 40 years of experience. I have expertise in seeing what you have and envisioning what is possible, to create a forever home for you and your family.
As a Design coach, I can assist you with the following:
· Clarify your ideas, plans and goals, beginning with the important questions of
“Why, When, How Much and What” you want to achieve.
· Coach and help you in navigating your way through the design and build process
of home renovations.
· Connect and collaborate with contractors and other resource people to help you
create your own personal space.
· Go shopping together as needed.
· Help you see what you didn't think possible.
· Bring my love of color, space and practicality into everything we do together.
What's the most interesting life lesson you've learned so far?
Life has taught me to be impeccable with my words, never make assumptions and always seek to see and experience something new each day.
What is your happiest or proudest moment?
My proudest moment is my design client telling me they finally feel at home in their new surroundings.
What makes you laugh?
My dog makes me laugh, he listens to everything I say and agrees with me.